What We Offer
International Operations Group are a dedicated firm of security, risk management and investigation strategists, providing tailored security consulting, risk assessments and corporate investigation services. Predominately engaged as problem solvers, we offer security, risk management, crisis, and investigation support to corporate, government and high-net-worth clients. We primarily operate from within Australia, however, have global resources at hand.
How Can We Assist?
Operationally or strategically, we can assist your organisation to work through scenarios, such as:
- Corporate, industrial or political espionage
- Travel security, crisis and risk management
- Threats to, or theft of assets, property or intellectual property
- Executive security or safety issues; e.g. kidnap, stalking, etc.
- Risks to reputation or integrity
- Employee misconduct (including fraud)
How Do We Operate?
Generally, most enquiries result in a confidential face-to-face meeting, to determine your specific requirements. Once we have an understanding of what we need to do and agree that we are able to assist, we will prepare a formal proposal for consideration. Once approved, we will take care of the rest, keeping you abreast of all and any developments as they come to hand!