- AboutThis is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Ethics & Compliance
- Contact Us
What We Offer
International Operations Group are a dedicated firm of security, crisis, risk management and intelligence strategists, providing tailored security consulting, risk assessments and crisis response services.
Predominately engaged as problem solvers, we offer security, risk management, crisis, security design, and security management support to corporate, government, executive and HNW clients. We operate from within Australia, however, have global resources at hand.
How Can We Assist?
Operationally or strategically, we can assist your organisation to work through scenarios, such as:
- Threat and vulnerability assessments including security reviews
- Corporate, industrial or political espionage
- Travel security, travel risk management and critical response support globally
- Behavioural analysis assessments and presentations
- Security system design including CCTV and access control
- Management of risks to reputation or integrity
- Major event and mass gathering security and risk management, consulting and support
How Do We Operate?
Generally, most enquiries result in a confidential face-to-face meeting, to determine your specific requirements. Once we have an understanding of what we need to do and agree that we are able to assist, we will prepare a formal proposal for consideration.
Once approved, we will take care of the rest, keeping you abreast of all and any developments as they come to hand!